Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Want a coffee??

One of the priveliges that I have as SIM Ecuador Director is having coffee with so many people.
This week alone I’ve had around 12 coffees with different people and each time I do this I get to hear what is going on and input into what they are doing and encourage them in the work they are doing. 
I love this opportunity to be with different people and I find it a privilege to be able to be involved in a small way the great ministries that our missionaries are involved in. 
Some of this weeks topics included but not limited to, website creation, camping trip evaluation, planning and vision for various ministries in Ecuador, preparing books for new ESI groups, cash flow brainstorming for bookshop and helping out with various organisational matters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates